I have added a picture of Red crayon's letter below for you to copy. Remember:
- Write on the line.
- No capital letters in the middle of words.
- Neatly cross out mistakes.
- Join up your handwriting.
- All letters should be the same size.
- Take your time, do not rush!
Lesson 2- Properties of 3D shapes.
Watch the video and then complete the questions below: https://vimeo.com/428007789
Create a picture only using red! You could use a red crayon, a red felt tip, red paint and red recycled items like sweet wrappers, bottle tops and parts of a cereal box.
Try and use as many different things as you can.
Click on today's PE workout with Joe Wicks https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1/videos