Use Miss Blaxley's video below to help you write your own narrative.
See if you can use any of the following features in your writing:
- fronted adverbial to show how (shaking, unwillingly)
- direct speech (don’t forget inverted commas “ “)
- adverbs (ending in ly, add more information to the verb) e’g. Quickly, surprisingly
- exciting adjectives (use an online dictionary to help you)
- ellipsis to build suspense (...)
Watch the videos on possessive apostrophes https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zvnxhbk
Then, watch the Treasure Island video on the BBC Bitesize website, before rewriting the sentences, and completing the grammar quiz below.