Listen to Cressida Cowell read chapter 11 of 'How to Train Your Dragon' or read the chapter independently.
1. What phrase on p.147 means that the dragon eats a lot?
2. How is Stoick feeling about his decision to banish his own son?
3. How did the Sea Dragon react to the Viking shout?
Complete a book review based on what you have read so far.
Watch the film 'How to Train Your Dragon' and compare this to the book.
Answer the following questions:
1. What is similar about the book and film?
2. What are the main differences between the book and film?
3. Which do you prefer? Why?
You should now know who your teacher will be for next year. Write a letter to them telling them information all about you. You can choose to write this as a formal letter, create an all about me poster, or even create a digital poster using Microsoft Word.
Use the prompts below to help you.
This week's spelling rule is the 'sion' suffix. Sion is added to base words ending in l, n, r, ss. The 'sion' suffix sounds like /zhun/.