1. Did you like the story? Why?
2. Would you recommend the story to a friend? Why?
3. Write a short summary of the story for someone who has never heard it.
4. How many stars out of 5 would you give the story?
5. Draw your favourite scene from the story.
Watch the videos on the BBC Bitesize page here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z42296f
After you have watched the videos, have a go at the Spanish activities all about the numbers up to 12. The cross word is below for you.
If you can't print it out, you can recreate the activity by drawing it in your book or onto paper.