Watch Miss Storer reading the book 'Rhino's Horns' by clicking on this link: https://southglade.primarysite.media/media/miss-storer
Questions to answer about the book:
1. How does Rhino feel at the start of the story? Explain why.
2. Is baboon a good friend? Why?
3. How does Rhino feel at the end of the story? Again, you must explain your answer!
4. What is the moral of the story? (A moral is a message that the book wants you to learn)
5. Did you like the story? Why?
Wellbeing is not just about being calm or doing mindfulness activities, it is about being happy too! Have a go at these GoNoodle dance videos, they're very silly and will definitely make you laugh! Laughing is a key part of wellbeing so have a good giggle :)
There are lots more GoNoodle videos on YouTube if you want to laugh some more.