Wednesday 22nd April is Earth Day.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of Earth day!
Earth day is a day where we focus on how we can look after our planet. We can all help our planet by reducing our use of plastic, recycling and decreasing the amount of electricity we use.
Here are some activities you could do for Earth day:
Earth day challenges:
- Don't use any electricity for a whole hour!
- Find 10 things you could recycle.
- Make a rainbow out of recycled materials.
- Tell a grown up all about Earth day.
- Design a poster to put in your window all about Earth day.
- Write an Earth day poem.
- Explore the world on Google Earth or Google Maps.
- Watch a Sir David Attenborough documentary on YouTube and write down some facts that you learn.