This week we learnt about hygiene and safety in the kitchen. We played an interactive game where the children had to identify the safety risks or hygiene breaches in the kitchen. Then, they worked with a partner to create an information poster.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set
by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some
functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this.
The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device
types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.
Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional
functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to
enable them below: